Journey along the beautiful Danube through four European countries visiting Austria, Germany, Hungary and Slovakia and see first-hand why this fabled river has long inspired generations of musicians, poets and artists. Explore the vibrant streets of Budapest and Bratislava and the elegant avenues of Vienna, known to music lovers as the birthplace of the waltz. Cruise through the scenic Wachau Valley, home to picturesque vineyards, charming hamlets and the spectacular Baroque-style Benedictine Abbey in Melk. Conclude your adventures with a stay in Budapest, Prague or Munich.
AmaStella:The new 158-passenger AmaStella offers a luxurious cruise experience along Europe’s legendary rivers. Staterooms are all outside accommodations, with exclusive twin balconies available in most staterooms and suites. Enjoy fine dining in the main dining room or at the intimate Chef’s Table restaurant. The ship also features a heated pool; a magnificent glass elevator; fitness center; massage; Hair and Beauty salon; complimentary in-room Internet access and first-run movies; complimentary Wi-Fi; plus a fleet of bicycles for guests to borrow and enjoy.
YOUR CRUISE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 7-nights deluxe cruise accommodation in an outside stateroom
- Life enriching tours and excursions daily
- Entertainment on demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed Internet access, hit Hollywood movies, extensive music library and English language TV stations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- Fine dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Multiple dining venues on select vessels
- Free-flowing red & white wines from Europe’s great wine regions, beer & soft drinks with every lunch and dinner on board
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner, & Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Special highlights including lectures, cooking demonstration, onboard music performances and piano music
- Services of professional Cruise Manager
- All English language onboard in a non-smoking environment (smoking permitted only on the Sun Deck)
- Transfers between hotel and ship are included with the purchase of cruise and land package
Pre and Post cruise packages available.