Ireland is a small country with a big heart helped along by a timeless landscape & friendly people whose lyrical nature is expressed through their warm welcome, gardens & folklore. Visit Dublin and experience its historic glory with a glass of Guinness and a stop in some of the old-world gardens. Tour the countryside with stops in Kilkenny, County Cork and Limerick. See some of the Emerald Isle world-famous spots as well as some of its best kept secrets.
- Sightseeing by luxury coach
- Professional driver/guide
- 7 nights in hotel
- 7 meals: Full Irish breakfast daily, 2 dinners
- Baggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director
- All applicable taxes and fees