Date:May 23, 2017 - May 30, 2017
Hosted by Sally Cunningham
- Hampton Court Palace Gardens- Laid out by William III, the vast garden includes the formal East Garden enjoyed by royalty for centuries, the famous Hampton Court Maze, rose and perennial gardens, and the world’s oldest known vine, the Black Hamburgh or Great Vine. The palace tour is an intimate glimpse of life in the 1700’s.
- Royal Botanical Gardens at Kew - This is no mere pleasure garden - it’s a vast scientific research center that happens to be beautiful. The gardens sit on 299 acres and encompass lakes, greenhouses, walks, pavilions, and museums, along with examples of the architecture of Sir William Chambers. Among the 50,000 plants are notable collections of ferns, orchids, aquatic plants, cacti, mountain plants, palms, and tropical water lilies.
- The Royal Horticultural Society Garden, Wisley - The flagship garden of RHS is a beautiful garden with romantic half-timbered Tudorstyle buildings, a canal, rock garden, arboretum, walled gardens and perhaps the most photographed double perennial border in the world.
- Hidcote Manor Garden - The twisting lanes of the Cotswold countryside lead to one of the most inventive and influential gardens of the 20th century. With its structure of outdoor ‘rooms’, linked by vistas and furnished with all sorts of topiary, it recalls both the English garden style and the European connections of its creator, Major Lawrence Johnston. Continue your journey to the historic and charming town of Stratford-Upon-Avon. Here, you will visit Anne Hathaway’s Cottage.
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show - Celebrate the highest quality of horticulture at the world’s most famous flower show held annually since 1913, which features 550 exhibitors with breathtaking displays as well as education, shopping, and entertainment. For gardeners, it’s a must see at least once in a lifetime.
- Historic Greenwich - This district of South East London holds the Royal Observatory, Greenwich Park, Royal Naval College, Flamsteed House and Meridian Line Courtyard, the Tower of London, and the Crown Jewels.
- 7 nights hotel accommodations
- 11 meals: 7 Sit-down English Breakfasts; 2 sit-down dinners, 1 lunch, and 1 afternoon tea
- Roundtrip airport transfers in London
- Half-day Panoramic Tour of London
- Full guided day of touring London including Tower of London, Flamsteed House and Meridian Line Courtyard
- Baggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Services of and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director (with a minimum of 25 passengers)
- Services of and gratuities for a Local Guide
- All applicable taxes and fees
Price: Double $2999 per person; Single Supplement $900