Date:May 20, 2017
Departs:North Warren, PA; Jamestown, NY; Dunkirk, NY
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from North Warren, Jamestown and Dunkirk
- Tour the Avenue of 444 Flags
- Visit Kraynak's Flower Shop and Greenhouse
- Enjoy a tour and lunch included at Tara-A Country Inn
- Shop at Reyers Shoe Store the America's largest shoe store
- Visit Daffin's Candies
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director
- All applicable taxes and fees
- Tara - A Country Inn: Inspired by the greatest movie of our time, Gone with the Wind, Tara recreated is in a real sense an embodiment of the Old South. Tara offers you a lasting impression of Southern Hospitality and a chance to enjoy the luxuries of days gone by. Enjoy a sumptuous gourmet meal and a guided tour.
- Avenue of 444 Flags: Erected during the Iran hostage crisis of 1979 - 1981 to honor the American diplomats held hostage in Tehran, Iran. The park is on the grounds of the Hillcrest Memorial Park Cemetery and is open to the public. Enjoy a guided tour through this beautiful memorial
- Kraynak’s: Family owned since 1949, Kraynak’s is a true all-season store. The store is known for it’s detailed holiday displays, Santa’s Christmasland and Easter Bunny Lane. Shoppers will also find a wide variety of decorations, toys, gifts, potted plants, fresh cut flowers and much more.
- Reyers Shoe Store: Find a shoe for any occasion at America’s Largest Shoe Store. This 36,000 sq. ft store is proud of its long tradition of award winning service and ability to provide hard-tofind sizes, styles, and colors unavailable anywhere else.
- Daffin’s Candies: Daffin’s Candies has gained a national name for its delectable milk and semi-sweet chocolate candy. With nearly 1OO years of experience and three generations in the fine art of candy making - the Daffin’s name is renowned in the candy world
Price: $92 Per Person